Complete the fields to the right to request your assessment.
This tiered assessment is based on assets under management, and follows the guidelines set forth in the cybersecurity regulations.
- Criteria for evaluation and categorization of identified risks
- Criteria to assess the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the covered entity’s information systems
- Effectiveness of existing controls to address the identified risks
- Documented requirements that describe how identified risks will be mitigated or accepted based on the risk assessment.
Put ePlus’ expertise to work for you:
- Dedicated security division
- Local teams throughout New York
- Demonstrated success serving financial institutions.
New York State Department of Financial Services Resources:
Request your assessment today! For more information, contact:
Lauren Latuso | 631-478-6455 | email@example.com
Complete the form below to request your assessment.
ePlus respects our customers' and partners' ethics and compliance
rules. Please ensure that your acceptance of any gift from us is
consistent with your company's policies.
*NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR EMPLOYEES - We trust you understand ePlus' desire to ensure that we - and you - comply with applicable government gift and ethics rules set forth in Federal and State regulations, which restrict/prohibit public sector (government or education) employees from accepting gifts from entities doing or seeking official business with the public sector. A "gift" includes, but is not limited to, refreshments/meals, giveaways, raffles or other items of value, which are in excess of $20 in most instances. If you wish to receive any of these items, you may be required to pay market value for them. Some exclusions may apply for demo/seed units for organizational use.